Pancake recipe for kids that you and your tiny tots can easily whip up in the kitchen to start the day on a happy note.
Bond with your kids by cooking this easy pancake recipe. For us, it is just an ordinary chore, but to our little munchkins, it’s nothing short of pure bliss.
Recipe by Crizel Aquino
Easy Pancake Recipe for Kids
2 large eggs at room temperature
1 ¼ cup of milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoon melted butter
Extra butter for cooking
1 ¼ cup of all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons of sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
Your kids’ favorite toppings
- Mix the dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and ground nutmeg)
- Mix the eggs, milk, and vanilla extracts in a separate bowl.
- Melt the butter and let it cool for a while. Pour the butter into the wet ingredients(eggs, milk, and vanilla)
- Mix them all together, both dry and wet ingredients. Whisk it well.
- In a medium-size pan, put 1 tsp butter followed by your desired amount of pancake mixture
- When the pancake mixture gets bubbly, flip it, and cook the other side of the pancake.
- Serve it with your kids’ desired toppings like berries, nuts, or marshmallows.
Please make the necessary adjustments to the ingredients if your child has any medical condition that requires him to follow certain dietary guidelines.